Strengthen Our Faith, Deepen Our Hope, Spread the Word Of God
We are a barrier free building, a place that can welcome those with mobility limitations.
We are a breastfeeding
Our parish has approved marriage for same-sex couples who meet the qualifications for marriage in the church. We believe in marriage equality.
We have re-opened for in-person worship!
The Church is reopening for in-person worship on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
and Sundays at 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. To help us plan, please register to
attend by contacting the parish office by phone, email or by completing
the form found here.
Registrations will be accepted up to Thursday at 10 am for Sunday's service, and Tuesday at 10am for Wednesday's service.
All COVID-19 safety precautions will be followed during the service as recommended by Nova Scotia Health Authority.
We will attempt to livestream the services on Facebook, with recordings available afterwards on our YouTube channel and Facebook.
For more information on connecting with us on our YouTube channel click here.
Please note the following COVID-19 information
In order to create a safer gathering, we ask that you not attend if you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions:
- Are you sick or symptomatic?
- Have you traveled outside Atlantic Canada within the last 14 days?
- Are you a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you waiting for results of a COVID-19 test?
If you answered "No" to all of the questions, please:
- Wear a mask during the service
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival
- Check-in with a greeter upon arrival
- Maintain 6' (2m) physical distance
- Follow all instructions and protocols given
Thank you for your cooperation!