Strengthen Our Faith, Deepen Our Hope, Spread the Word Of God
St. Luke’s Mothers Union “Warm Clothesline” - will be at the back of the church next Sunday to gather donations of socks, underwear, undershirts, hats, scarfs, mittens and other warms items will help our local community by being given to Margaret’s House - Feed Others of Dartmouth. Please bring in your donation and pin it to the Laundry Rack at the back of the church. This has been a very successful outreach project for many years, and we hope to have your continued support
Christmas Memorial Flowers Donations - May be made from now until December 15th. Please ensure your name and donation amount is clearly marked on the outside of the Sanctuary Guild, Memorial Flowers envelope (available on table at the back of the church) with your loved one’s name.
- St. Luke's Flea Market - November 16, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. If you have any items to donate, you can drop them off at the church from 9 - 12 AM weekdays. Baked goods can be dropped off Friday, November 15 from 9 - 12AM, or 6:30 - 8:00 PM.
- St. Luke's Parish Council Meeting - Wednesday, November 20 at 7:00 PM, finance committee at 7:00 PM.
- Vital Church Maritimes 2019 Conference - November 21-23 at the Holiday Inn, Truro, NS. Keynote speaker: The Rev. Jeff Potter, Maple, On. Explore innovative approaches to mission and starting of new faith gatherings. Learn, discuss and dream about how to be bold, risk-taking and prayerfully discerning lay and clergy ministers. Registration closes November 8. For information on this conference call 902-420-0717 or visit www.nspeidiocese.ca website.
- Christmas Bazaar Raffle Tickets - Available if you would like to purchase some or are interested in selling some. Please contact Marjorie Davis or Susan Andrea. The will also be available from the parish office. 1 - $2 or 3-$5 Tickets to be drawn at Christmas Bazaar on November 30th.
- Classic Christmas Basket – Value $75.00
- Handmade Afghan – Value $75.00
- Preserve Basket – Value $75.00
- Clearwater Gift Certificate – Value $100.00
- St. Luke's Christmas Bazaar - Saturday, November 30, 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM. Baked Goods, Candy, Handcrafts, Jewelry, Books, Raffles, New to You and a few surprises. Luke’s Café Menu: Chicken a la King Adults $10 and Children 12 and under $5. Tickets available are available at the office or through a committee member. We are seeking bakers, crafters to donate items for this event. Everyone is welcome to participate.
- Home Communions - If you or someone you know requires home communion please call the office and leave a message.